Thursday 17 October 2013

Being asked for directions and a kitten called Bob.

Hello Blogger, 

I had promised myself to blog about all the little synchronicities which show up in my world, unfortunately, I haven't had time to put words together. So, I will do my best to get back into the habit of recording the little coincidental events which form the patterns of my life. I am going to attempt to recall the things which have gone on over the last couple of week.

Well, I have been asked for directions, as usual, this happens when I am least expecting it. Although, the amount of times it happens you would think I would be used to it by now. As I was walking along Southend High Street, a guy who had just walked down from the train station asked me where Superdrug was. I pointed it out. He also asked me where Luker Road was. I told him. Yes, of course I knew where Luker Road was, I had a letter from the college arrive on my doormat that very morning, I had paid attention to the address, not really knowing why, until the guy asked me for directions. Ah! It feels like a penny dropping. The information came my way, at the right time, to be able to help the person whose path I crossed. 

Do you know, maybe I will start taking pictures of people who ask me for directions, just to build up a little montage. Bearing in mind we live in the age of google and smart phones, it is becoming even less likely for people to need to ask for directions, but here I am, still being the person who knows the way.  

Who else asked me for directions? Oh yes, I was walking through the shopping centre car park on  my way to work on Sunday morning. A young man was faced with a closed shop. A lot of the shops don't open until 11am. Did I know how he could get into the shopping centre? Yes, of course I did, we both walked through the walk way, out of the building, round a couple of railings and back through the only open door. 

This is my way, blogger, being in the right place at the right time to be able to help someone else.

Coincidental names which have shown up? Well, I work with someone who has two new kittens, after losing two of his cats to untimely deaths in one week. One of the kittens has been named Bob! I also visited a friend working in her cafe, as I walked in the song 'Tammy's in Love' was playing on the radio. (Tammy, short for Tamasin).

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment