Saturday 6 July 2013

Twenty Universal Laws (15) : Universal Law of Attraction


The Law of Attraction


"Where your attention goes, your energy flows." 

You attract what you are and that which you concentrate upon. 

If you are negative, you draw in and experience negativity. 

If you are loving, you draw in and experience love. You can attract to you only those qualities you possess. 

So, if you want peace and harmony in your life, you must become peaceful and harmonious.

Hello Blogger,

Well, here it is, THE Law that has raced away from all the others. The Law of Attraction.  Books have been written on the subject.  The best spin doctors in the world have hijacked this previously little known 'Law' and managed to turn it into a magic formula which allows anyone, anywhere, to attract all the wealth in the world.

Well,  I keep trying it.  I have been trying this for at least fifteen years and I am still a member of the precariat class system.  I am still hanging on by the skin of my teeth financially and my fortunes are dependent on the economy, which is dependent on George Osborne taking pity on the poverty stricken.  Sorry, what's that Blogger? I can hear you laughing?  Yes, it is amusing isn't it? 

But you know, even by repeating the reality of my story, the actual picture at the moment, I am spouting negativity.  So, by being negative, I will draw in and experience negativity.  By being loving, I will draw in and experience love.  This is the hijacked part.  The link between your own vibrational, emotional state and your financial, material state.  The Law of Attraction is meant to make everyone rich, when in fact all you need is love. 

Love, it cannot be bought, but it can be felt, you can change your own emotional state.  You may not be able to change the numbers on the final tally of your bank balance, but no matter what your material state of wealth, you can choose to feel loving and harmonious, regardless of your circumstances. Honest.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.


Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment