Saturday 6 July 2013

Twenty Universal Laws. (1) The Universal Law of Harmony.

1. The Universal Law of Harmony


The purpose of Karma is to attain harmony. 

If you throw a rock into a pond you disturb the harmony of the pond, you are the cause, the effect is the splash and the ripples that flows out and back until harmony is restored. 

Similarly, your disharmonious actions flow out into the Universe and back upon you, lifetime after life time, until eventually your own harmony is restored.

Hmm.  Yes, I can follow this theory.  For that is what it is, a  beautiful idea, often simplified to 'what goes around, comes around'. Is it a Universal Law?  Who can know.  There are twenty of these Universal Laws, apparently, the most popular of which is the 'Law' of Attraction.  

The Law of Attraction has so many different ways you can get it wrong, it is a lifestyle choice all by itself.  So, for the next twenty days, as we head towards Summer, I will be sharing the twenty Universal Laws with you blogger and see how they affect my little world.

Let's see.  The potential of balance. Yes, I can see how our actions can have a disadvantageous effect on the life around us. Everything, from the little things, like putting the rubbish out on the wrong day, to fighting with our neighbours. My issue with this Law, is that all actions create a response. So, unless you want to do nothing, be nothing, say nothing, you will be create a disturbance for someone, somewhere.

That old business about the chaos theory, you know, how a butterfly can flap its wings in London and the ripple effect can cause a tornado in South America.   Okay then.  I suppose the goal is to reduce our disharmonious actions as much as possible.  Yes, being as harmonious as possible, with our words, our deeds, our thoughts and feelings. 

The easiest way for me to be able to attempt the Law of Harmony is to imagine that my actions will have an effect on my son. If my actions don't come back to bite me on the bum, they may well effect my son in his future world.  I also have to hope that all the good things I attempt also will be 'coming around', if not for me, then for my son or possibly even his children. 

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment