Friday 9 November 2012

A twitter football prediction tournament and a coincidental name

There I was, thinking 'I haven't had any coincidences this week'.  Wrong!!  I just hadn't noticed the coincidence that had gone on in the background of my little world. 

I have blogged before about the coincidences that show up in my world surrounding the name Hardy.  The name of my son's Great Grandmother who lived to be 99 and used to walk an extra 500 yards to save 2p on a loaf of bread.  A huge source of hilarity to her offspring who enjoyed spending thousands of pounds a year on air travel. The reason Great Granny Hardy had money to spend on air travel was because of her penny pinching exercises in her everyday life.  A trait not to be sniffed at.  

So, as I am going about my daily business of working in the Co-Op and selling Avon to anyone who crosses my path, I often feel a nudge from Spirit, guiding me in the directions that often pay off on my sales journey.  Even as I was applying for the job in the Co-Op I was unaware that one of the founders of the Spiritualist movement was called Robert Owen.  My brother who is in spirit is called Robert and my son's surname is Owen.  That sort of coincidence just amazes me.

Well, as I say, there I was, feeling a little deficit in my experiences of coincidental names, when I logged onto my Twitter account.  I do enjoy playing little hashtag games, one of these involves a football score prediction tournament.  Everyone guesses the winners of the football matches and the scoreline, every year there is a tournament, players are matched against each other, progressing through to the next stage if they beat their opponent. Well, my opponent for November has scored six points and I have scored just three. I sent him a twitter, all I had was his twitter tag, it wasn't until he replied that I noticed his full profile.  His name?  Daniel Hardy.  

I am reminded that Spirit are never far away and even when we are not aware of their presence, they are still there, supporting and helping in the background.  

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment