Monday 12 November 2012

Do you know the way to the nearest bus stop?

The Dark of the Moon.  It does bring with it extra challenges for a lot of people.  No, I can't explain it exactly, but working in the co-op and standing behind the till, it is no surprise to me when people leave their purse at home on the dark of the Moon.  Or they forget the pin number for their bank card.  Or a delivery arrives when there is no-one available to unpack it.  A till runs out of money. One till stops printing receipts and the queue is never-ending. Yes, life in the co-op leading up to the solar eclipse that will be happening on 13th November.

My little lift came not directly to me but to my work colleague. She was asked for directions.  To the nearest bus stop.  It was such a meaningless request, in itself, he could have found his own bus stop. It was the fact that he asked her for directions.  In this day and age of google maps, I enjoyed witnessing someone else being asked.  It reminded me that I am not the only person who knows the way!

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it. 

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment