Thursday 6 September 2012

A Journey full of lucky touches and coincidental place names

On my travels recently I had some lovely coincidences which lightened my journey.  The path was smooth, no traffic, no trouble, literally, I have not one bad event or negative story that I can drag out of my weekend experience.  I have had the perfect weekend away.  I am certain that I was accompanied by Spirit on my travels.  

At one point there were so many coincidental things, signs, words, place names, that I felt as if I was in the middle of a matrix that had been written just for me.  A little taster for you, as to what happened on my trip to Devon.  I had so many things happen, I probably have enough material for a little ebook!  So, I will split the stories up over a series of blogs.

Travelling to Southampton to stay with my son in his University digs, helped to split the drive up, not having driven for a couple of years, to suddenly do a really long drive, wouldn't have been the easiest experience. A map, a rough idea of where we were going, I thought we were prepared.  But no, wait, a friend called round the day before, as coincidence would have it, who had a sat nav we could borrow.  Lucky touch number one.  Secondly, the tiniest car imaginable that I ordered for hire, wasn't actually available, a sporty upgrade came our way. Lucky touch number two.  Perfect traffic, no congestion, no queuing, Lucky touch number three.  And so the story continued. Safely to Harrison Road in Southampton.  Walking around the area to get a feel for the place I couldn't help but notice the one-stop shop was called Burgess, the pharmacy was called Burgess, the church, the post-office, the main road, Burgess, Burgess was the name of my Gran's second husband.  

Charlie, my son, is living in an area which has his Great Gran's family name written all over it.  

This pleases me, to feel that he is being looked after by spirit and he also is in the right place at the right time.

More, much more later.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment