Thursday 19 July 2012

Do you know the way to...

Being asked for Directions always acts as a reminder to me to remember Spirit and the importance of spirituality whilst taking steps in the material world we are living in.


It also acts as a reminder to me that I am not on my own, Spirit is always there, guiding, protecting, offering nourishment for the soul during times of stress and on days which are particularly challenging.


My current work as a self-employed sales rep is taking me all over this little town, hunting out Avon customers, the work is a thankless task and on the whole, quite soul destroying.  I carry on regardless. I don't know why I am supposed to be doing the Avon job, I just know I am meant to be doing it at the moment.  I had just collected my brochure from the Cliffs Pavilion (you never know, the booking office is full of part-time women workers, one of them might want avon), but no, not this time.  So I pack away my sales paraphernalia and I start the long walk home. I try not to think about the journey, I just take one road at a time.  


As I head off along Station Road, a car has stopped in front of me, the lady driver is looking challenged herself, she winds her window down


'excuse me' she says
I smile at her, happy for her to be asking me for directions
'do you know the way to Park Street?'


I can't help but have a little chuckle to myself as I point her in the right direction. Yes, I know the way to Park Street, it is the road I had a little moral dilemma in last week (please see www.chirpychirpycheepcheep.blogspot.co.uk) as to whether I should help myself to abandoned Avon brochures that were clearly no longer needed. It is also the road where a good friend from school lives, our paths have crossed again after an absence of over twenty years!  


I am reminded that I am Blessed.


Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.


Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment