Wednesday 8 February 2012

Communication through the Telly

Imagine if you were in spirit.  No, wait, imagine when you will be in spirit...  yes?  Okay then.  So, there you are, in spirit.  Have you already decided to communicate with your loved ones?

You know, reached an agreement while you are alive and kicking, that when you pass over, you will let them know you are okay by using some sort of sign.  Like, turning the radio on at 5am when no-one is anywhere near it.  Or, as in my case, turning the Telly on.

Yes, just last week I was in the bathroom and I could hear voices in the living room!  When my imagination had finished running wild, ticking off all the vague possibilities of why there would be people talking in my lounge, ranging from burglars to ghosts, it was with some trepidation that I headed back in there.  The television had switched itself on.

With the cable box switched off, the telly was cycling through the channels in an attempt to tune itself in. The scene was reminiscent of 'Poltergeist'  just a grey fuzzy picture and random words coming out of the speakers.  I caught the name 'Tom' before I switched it off.

My Dad was called Tom and he used to be a t.v. repair man in the seventies. 

Thanks Dad, I am pretty sure that was you, letting me know you are alright and that was your way of saying you will be seeing me again.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment