Friday 30 September 2011

White Feathers and shiny pennies

The little coincidences that I enjoy noticing. The real things that happen everyday that remind me that I am in the right place at the right time.

My son is settling in to his University Room 111, strolling along, having a little walk to the local park, I see a car parked on the pavement.  Number plate 111.  Superb.  Bearing in mind this is Year 2011 and there are millions of cars with 11 in their plate, I am guessing this is something that I am going to be seeing a lot!

In the park a little squirrel just sat, peacefully on a branch.  I don't know where the squirrels have been this summer, there has been a distinct lack of squirrels this year.  But the day before yesterday a squirrel just appeared to me, long enough for me to take a photo.

Yesterday, I went on a little car journey, out with a friend and as we were driving along, talking about my son, we overtook a car with 111 on the numberplate.  Lovely.  All I have to be concerned about in my little world is how my son is managing, taking his first steps into the adult world.   Driving along, a cat stepped out in front of us, half white, half tabby and so my friend and I agreed that would be 'her sign'. Whenever I see a similar looking cat, I will let her know.  This is how my world works.  All my friends have symbols assigned to them, one Wolf, one Butterfly, one Squirrel, one White Cat, one Black Cat, the Falcon, the Brown Bear....all my friends relate, whenever I see one, I am reminded about that particular friend.  Usually, I then hear from that person.  Or sometimes I am prompted to contact them. 

It keeps me amused in my everyday world. I like to think it is my guardian angels or spirit guide who is bringing the information to me an drawing my attention in that direction. If you were an Angel with a 'charge' how would you get messages to them?  White feathers and shiny pennies are a good as method as any.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment