Friday 23 September 2011

A trip to the Spiritualist Church

A little trip to spiritualist church.  A lovely medium, Sue Tatnall.  What a lovely, warm, funny, engaging lady.  I would recommend going to see her.  You know how all mediums work in different ways. This lady offers what she calls evidence, ie a description of the person she links with, she doesn't feel that a name in itself is evidence enough. Personally, I prefer to be given a name. It is black and white, it is either the right name or it isn't.  But this lady offers a description...'fat round the middle, not very tall, tells it like it is' called Stanley.

Perfect, I like mediums like Sue. There is no fishing by asking questions, no doubt in her delivery and a confidence that comes from believing in what she does.  Lovely.

I had a nice little message, she gave me the name Sid and George.  Neither of these names mean anything to me but I will write to my Mum and see if there are some relatives that I have never heard of.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment