Saturday 27 August 2011

Being asked for Directions by a Black Vicar driving the wrong way down a one-way street.

Whenever I say to people that I am always asked for directions, I don't say it often, but whenever I do, they usually look at me with blank expressions.  And? 

Yes, of course, where is the meaning in being asked if I know the Way to somewhere.  For me, personally, when someone asks me the way I take it as a reminder from Spirit that I am the person who knows the way.

I went to a dinner party yesterday, with four women who have varying degrees of spiritual belief.  Our sons all went to the same Junior School and they are all due to be embarking on the next stage in their Educational journey this September.  Uni for three of them and Police Cadets for the fourth.

The conversation came round to spiritual matters, clairvoyance, mediums, readings we have all had and then I just mentioned the 'being asked for directions' thing.  One mum said it is because I look like I know the way.  True.  I may be giving the impression as I go about my daily business that I know the area that I am in.  One mum said it is because I am on foot and the only person to ask. Yes, this sometimes is the case, but often I am in a crowded shopping centre, and still I am the person who is asked the way.  For another mum, there is no meaning or symbolism or anything other than that I just happen to be asked by complete strangers for directions.  Okay then.  I understand.  I understand that we are all at different stages of understanding as we traipse through life. 

Yesterday, during the day I was strolling along in the rain, mainly minding my own business and I noticed a vicar turning his car into the road I was walking along.  Uh oh.  One way street.  A black vicar was now driving the wrong way down a one way street.  He wound down his window and asked me if I knew the way to Royal Terrace. 

I pointed out that he was in a one-way street, facing the wrong way,  but not to worry, keep going, no-one will notice. 

We both looked up the road to see a car pulling in and driving up to the vicar's car, too late, he couldn't get away with just carrying on with no-one noticing.  Two cars, nose to nose, the only way for the Vicar to go was back. 

I explained he needed to back up, turn round and head off the way he had come, taking a right and then a left. 

Fabulous.  I was in the right place at the right time to help a man of the cloth.  Perfect.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment