Wednesday 6 July 2011

A tale of Two butterflies

In the middle of mowing the lawn, a physically challenging task when I am recovering from flu, I sit down for a nice tea and a breather, literally.  The postman just happens to call at that time to bring me a letter from my Mum, who is living in Devon.  I perch on the edge of my green garden recliner (well, the garden chair given to me by my friend, but if she ever gets her own garden again, I guess she will have her chair back), to read the letter and take five.

As I am sitting in the sun, feeling like I have just done a workout at the gym, a beautiful Red Admiral Butterfly flew over my shoulder, accompanied by a little white butterfly. How sweet.  Nothing strange about that, happens all the time. Except that I am just reading a little note from my Mum that reads 'as I write this a Red Admiral butterfly has just flown over my shoulder'.

Lovely. 

Love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment