Saturday 26 March 2011

Do you know the way to......

The Chase High School? said a little chinese kid on a bike.  He had no idea what those four little words meant to me.  A little kid, about 9 or 10, on his own, cycling in unknown territory on a bright red, shiny bike.  Looking up at me and asking if I know where The Chase High School is?

Of course I know where it is, he has cycled past the bright blue railings on the other other side of the road that come between The Chase High School, a playground for little children and a brook. I point out the railings and he turns back round the way he has come and cycles off.

For me, when someone asks me the way, it is a message for me from spirit as a reminder, that I am the person who knows the way. 

I love being asked the way, because this is the meaning I have given to this activity. The activity of a total stranger, trusting me, someone they have never set eyes on before, asking me for directions. It makes me smile and feel warm inside.  I have been in the right place at the right time to help a fellow human being.

I have so many little signs and symbols that I attribute to messages from spirit, or clues for me to unravel about something metaphysical that can relate to something going on in my world, like when the washing machine will not wash properly, I think well, that relates to emotions not being cleared and when the internet connection goes down, I wonder where my own connections are fragile.   Bearing in mind I have sworn off spirit work and spirit writing for the next 8 weeks while I allow myself to be fully in the moment for my son as he works towards his A level exams, I am not expecting any spiritual symbols, and yet, here I am again. Being asked the Way.

I thank spirit for the reminder and although I have heard that Spirit can be found wherever you look for it, I promise I wasn't looking today.   I hope the little chinese kid found his way, and I hope he is safe on his solitary travels.

Love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment