Wednesday 1 March 2017

Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.

---Abraham

Hello Blogger,

I am really trying not to start all of my blogs with 'sorry, I haven't been able to blog...' I know it sounds like an excuse, but I have generally been unable to blog. 

As I have blogged before, not because my favourite nudges from spirit haven't happened, but because I haven't written them down.

The coincidental numbers, animals, crowing birds, wrong telephone numbers and all sorts of amazing messages which have come to me directly, have still carried on. As usual, I have been reminded that the clearer our own channel, the easier it is for us to notice the signs and messages from spirit.

A lovely poem I have been given. So, to share it with you blogger, here it is:

Share the Joy
by
John Ryan

Each human life's a Universe
Complete in its own right.
We hold within the tools we need
To help us fight the fight,
To walk the walk and talk the talk,
Just look within, you'll see
That all souls are connected,
And set your spirit free.

For once we know the soul lives on,
When earthly life is done,
That fear of death just melts away.
Our new life has begun.
Our loved ones wait for us on high,
They're near us every day.
We have to pass this message on, 
As we go on our way.

I do this in my daily life,
And when some people feel
There must be something more to life.
I tell them spirit's real.
I do it to bring comfort,
And share my sense of peace.
Belief in life eternal
Brings all of us release.

The trials of the material world
Are something we must bear,
But joy and hope can reach us all,
That's something we can share.
Please search within to find yourself,
And you'll find God there too.
And share the joy with all the world,
It's what we're here to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment