Monday 4 May 2015

Do you know where the railway bridge is?

Spring is turning to summer, there are more people on foot at this time of year, which naturally turns to people wondering where they are supposed to be going.

I was happy to offer directions this week, it brings me pleasure to be asked for directions, not just because I feel useful, or because I do enjoy being able to help in whatever small way, and often people are very grateful to have found someone else on foot who can help them on their journey. 

No, I am happy to be of assistance and to be of service, because the meaning I give to being in the right place at the right time reminds me that by being right there, at that time, and being able to help the person in need puts me in service to God, and my Guardian Angels and spirit guides have gone out of their way to make sure I am where I need to be. 

I am also aware that Angels don't always place me just to help the person who is on my path, but to help onlookers, to remind them too that we are all earth angels, here to help each other. If you have been chosen by spirit to be the helper, you have been blessed. If you have been helped by spirit and you are the person being helped, you have been blessed, because your need has provided someone else the opportunity to help and therefore grow spiritually themselves.

This is why I blog, blogger, dear reader, to inspire others to remember why they are on the planet, to remain alert to ways in which we can be of service to others and to be grateful to have been chosen to make a difference, maybe not just to one person, but to as many people as they are able to reach.

So, as coincidence would have it, this week, I was asked for directions to the railway bridge. I am often asked for directions to the railway, to the stairs, to the exit or entrance and this week, it was how to get to the other side of the railway, I pointed out the bridge. The paved road which goes over the railway line, not even a bridge really, more of a linked walkway. But, for arguments sake, I will call it a bridge. Also this week, I had another appointment cancelled because of a traffic jam due to someone jumping off a bridge. The next day my train was cancelled because someone had thrown themselves off a bridge onto the train track.  A week for bridges and reminders that sometimes people don't or won't ask for help even when there are people willing and able to help.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment