Thursday 30 January 2014

Do you know of a printer who is open on a Saturday?

2013 ended and 2014 began, I gave up blogging. There have been a few reasons for this, firstly, my son came home from Uni and hogged the ethernet cable for the best part of four weeks, secondly, I have been busy working in retail and thirdly, I just couldn't be bothered.

So, here I am again, renewing my typing and writing ability, flexing my creative muscles as I put words on paper. Although, not really paper, clearly, but with the Sun in Aquarius, the second New Moon on the month (otherwise known as the Black Moon) and the Chinese Year of the Horse urging me to start again, I feel a need to pick up the challenge of writing regularly.

Just because I haven't blogged, doesn't mean I haven't been asked for directions, or found myself in a position of learning new things from people with similar names, the same old patterns have shown up, I have learnt from them, I have moved on. But, not blogging about them at the time, does mean I tend to forget them. They show up, events in life, people, phrases, people, places and by not blogging, they are gone, a distant memory with no record. 

I can only apologise for this, being remiss at recording all the little details which keep me going over the years. I was also prompted to blog because someone asked me for directions the other day. A woman pulled over in her car, outside the spiritualist church in my road, and called out 

'Do you know of a printer's open on a Saturday?'. 

Yes, of course I do. She was Irish, with no knowledge of this area. I set her off in the right direction.

How did I know which printer was open on a Saturday? Because I used to be their Avon lady and I also used to buy my paper from them when I worked from home typing for my old boss. 

Yes, again, I have been asked for directions to a place I not only know where it is, I am also familiar with it on a  personal level. 

Since I haven't been in the mode of linking with spiritual matters or connecting with nature in any form (working in materialistic retail over Christmas has that effect), I will forgive myself for not delving further and finding out what her reason for going there was. 

This is my little challenge to myself, to take one step further, not just to let people know where they are going, but to try and link our journeys together by finding the coincidence which has brought them to cross my path. This is not as easy to do as it is to write. 

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x


No comments:

Post a Comment