Wednesday 21 August 2013

Variation on a theme - Tamasia

'Tis a Full Moon, blogger. Indeed it is. A day when I am in the midst of working on a new website (really not my idea of having a good time) and preparing for an interview to volunteer in the 'Teaching English as a Foreign Language class', whilst looking for a job online and listening to a neighbour drilling up their crazy paving. My patience is being tested in all directions, when I spot the postman delivering mail. I decide to nip outside and wait for him, it is not my usual postwoman, she has her day off, so I feel I need to intercept the post because often it gets wrongly delivered to the flat downstairs.

Not my postwoman, she is very good, but whenever she is off, the relief post-people tend to post my letters through the door downstairs. I do understand, their front door is on the side of the building and it can be confusing. So, bearing in mind the day is turning out to be one filled with frustration, I pre-empt anything else going awry and I waylay the postman, relieving him of my letters.

A little lift for my day, a new version of mis-spelling my name. Tamasia McGregon. I do like the Tamasia version. Lovely.

I am also reminded there is more to life than the eye can see.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment