Monday 19 August 2013

Answering a wrong number

Oh yes, I nearly forgot. The wrong number. When someone calls me by accident. I love that. I always have a laugh and a conversation with an unexpected person on the phone. It is yet another little blip in the synchronicity of life that brings a smile to my face.

For the person who has called by accident, it is anything from a nuisance, a waste of time, possibly a waste of phone credit, right up through the gamut of emotions which can be evoked by having an unexpected event show up in their world, or even a relief, yes, it can sometimes be a relief not to have to make a phone call. Depending on who you were calling and why, of course. 

Today, I haven't been asked for directions, nor have I met anyone with a remotely coincidental name, nor did anyone ask me for a light. No, today I have been in an introductory business seminar to learn whether I am cut out for self-employment. I enjoyed myself, it was fun, I handed out old business cards, but at least they had my current contact details written on them. So, where was my funny little blip which causes me amusement? The phone rang. It was the work programme calling my mobile number. 

What is funny about that? Well, nothing really, there was just a young girl called Emma, who had called me, Tamasin, yes, she had the right number, it is me, but she was calling me by accident. I have no idea what she was playing at,  but I found it amusing. I guess someone called Emma is about to show up in my world. 

This is what happens in my life. There is a blip, a glitch, if you will, followed  by a coincidence.

I will keep you posted blogger, when/if the coincidence ever happens.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x 

No comments:

Post a Comment