Saturday 6 July 2013

Matrix style thinking

It doesn't matter what anybody else is doing with their vibration, it only matters what you are doing. You cannot desire something—and notice that it isn't coming—without offering two contradictory vibrations that won't let it come.

---Abraham
Ah, the old issue of resistance.  Whatever we resist continues to rush towards us at an alarming rate.  Have you noticed how people who have a fear of something are the people who tend to experience that very same thing?  

It is the old chicken and the egg scenario, what comes first? The fear of an event, the thought that something could happen or  is it the thing that is actually about to happen creating a fair and rational fear, a sort of Matrix type premonition that feels as though it comes from the outside, but the truth and the reality is, the events are attracted to us by our own making, from the inside.

Hmm, that of course, is just one way of looking at the ills of society, the unnecessary and downright unwanted events that show up on a daily basis.  Of course, the Law of Attraction is not suggesting that we are creating the most unwanted events in our lives, I can see how the prevention of allowing the wanted is sort of similar to creating the unwanted.

So, it is not too far a stretch to picture the idea that although we may not actually create unwanted situations, we are responsible for not allowing the situations that we actually do want.  Yes, I can see how, personally, focusing on being unemployed, looking for a job, whilst at the same time being aware that as an unemployed person I am on the bottom of the heap, churning negative thoughts around in my mind about my worth, my value, my status in society.  Yes, it does make sense. When I am completely honest with myself, I often let my mind stray into unwanted territory. The territory of negative thinking. I can help this. I do know better, but it is a habitual fall back position. If my mind isn't occupied consciously with loving, kind, harmonious thinking, it is all too easy to find myself having a little think about the undesirable elements of my current non-working situation.  Having a little ponder, a dwell, not just a muse, or a passing thought, but an in depth meander through the worse possible case scenarios I can hang my scariest thoughts on.  Tsk. Yes, I should know better. 

Okay then, in order to rustle up something fabulous into my world I will continue skipping through it doing Alice in Wonderland impressions and wait for the next rabbit hole to open up. Not a trace of irony,cynicism or negativity. The next unexpected adventure could be fun.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment