Sunday 10 March 2013

From a fridge magnet to a Horse Riding hat.

Another day working in a charity shop and another set of lovely coincidences that make me happy as I go about my daily business.

Firstly, someone donated a set of fridge magnets from a little fishing village 300 miles away.  From the little town of Brixham.  Guess where my Mum lives?  That's right. Brixham.  It reminded me to get a Mother's Day card.  (Well, it did remind me, and then I promptly forgot).  

The day trundled on and with hundreds of donated items to plough through it is actually really quite amazing that I should find myself checking the label of a black velvet horse riding hat.  "The integrity of the hat can be compromised if you use any other cleaning product apart from the designated 'Charles Owen' cleaning".. stuff.  My son's name?  Charles Owen.

I love coincidence.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment