Sunday 3 February 2013

Living with an unusual name

Coincidental Names.  I know I keep going on about it, but if ever there was a more potent sign that you are on the right path, or in the right place at the right time it would be that. 

Not necessarily because something fabulous is going to happen, but perhaps a new lesson is about to be learned.  Another experience where you are to play a pivotal role.  You could be the catalyst or you could be person on the receiving end of a major event.  Either way, a lovely life plan puts you where you need to be.  When someone else shows up with your name or a name that has some meaning for you, it is time to prick up your spiritual ears.  

The questions you need to ask yourself.  Does it feel good?  Or does the sound of the name ring warning bells? What happened last time you had dealings with a person of that name?  Is it a name to avoid?  Or will your experience of the last person with that name be able to help you deal differently with the new person who has shown up.

I have been reminded twice this week of the importance of the vibration our name gives out.  Firstly, where I work as an Assistant Manager of a Charity Shop, one of our volunteers called me 'thingummy'.  Yes, I answer to Thingummy.  Tamasin is too much for people who often don't know what day it is, so I respond to whatever they manage.  Should I be responding to anything that isn't my name?  Probably not. Have I got a choice? Probably not.

The other event that happened, involved a friend of mine who also has an unusual name.  My friend was offered two jobs and she was unsure of which one to accept.  The easy road (apparently) has a woman working there who has the same name as her.  To me, this is the signpost for her to know which way to go. 

The signposts, symbols and coincidences are all there, everyday on our paths for us to notice. All we have to do is pay attention.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment