Monday 14 January 2013

The missing lighter and a King Charles Spaniel

It is the little things that keep me going, little reminders from spirit that are so subtle, they breeze through my day as whispers on the wind.  

Working in a charity shop brings many social interactions, chats, shared stories, lots of interesting and sometimes less interesting snippets pass by my ears.  A lady who has donated a yellow coat comes in regularly (apparently, although this is the first time I have met her).  She has left a packet of fags and a lighter in the pocket.  The lighter has sentimental value.  She has asked about it before.  I trek up the stairs, I peer through rails of clothes, no, there are definitely no yellow jackets.  I have a quick root through a giant playpen of clothes. Nothing yellow.  

I break the news gently, the lady is disappointed and somewhat surprised that a) her coat isn't there and b) it may have been sold.   Never mind, we have a little chat, she thinks about buying a mat to wipe her feet on, but her dog Charlie chews the edges.  'Charlie?' I say...my spiritual radar takes a pricking 'yes' she says 'he is a King Charles Spaniel'.  

Yes, the sign I am often given during messages from Spirit to represent my son, my Mum calls my son Charlie, King Charles.  It makes me happy.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment