Wednesday 9 November 2011

Three job leads. Will any of them lead anywhere.

The Challenge of a Daily Blog continues....

Coincidence of my week, I sent a copy of 'Chat, It's Fate' 2012 Annual to my Mum, in Devon. What did she send me?  The 'Chat, It's Fate' Christmas edition!  Our guides having a little joke.

As I am currently looking for a job, I leave no stone unturned in my search.  I phoned an Estate Agent in Basildon to view a property in Westcliff, unfortunately they didn't have anyone available to show me round until next week.  I offered my services as a Freelance viewing person.  The agent asked me to send my c.v.

A couple of days later I am strolling down my road, only to spot my old Estate Agent boss who I used to work for in 2003.  I explained that I am unemployed and looking for a job and I gave him my number.  You never know, stranger things have happened. 

Oh yes, the job centre pointed me in the direction of the 'Mind' office who are looking for an office manager.  I went and collected an application form, it turns out, it is in the very same building where I worked on leaving school, thirty years ago!  If that job is my new post, I really will have come full circle.

Lots of love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment