Wednesday 25 May 2011

An exam to revise for and a new book! Past lives and Astrology

Oh yeah!  I have found a book to love...forever.  Forever and ever Amen.  I had a little idea tinkering in the back of my mind that as human beings we do choose our life experiences before we incarnate.  We come from somewhere.  We don't just die and carry on in some sort of limbotastic netherworld. No, we have come from somewhere, we experience life, we go back from whence we came.

This is the nature of the cycle of life.  It isn't that we are born, we grow up, we live, we grow old, we die.  We experience life and then we do it all again.  Only there is a lot more to it than that.

We want the experiences of life. No matter how crappy they may feel when we get here.  We have asked for these challenges, these hurdles, the little hiccoughs that turned into mountains.  You know the ones.  A full-time job turns into a part-time job that allows us time to study for exams that leads us up a hill steeper than Everest.  I digress.  My beautiful book that I have found in the library:

Patterns of the Past.  The Birthchart, Karma and Reincarnation by Judy Hall.

This book reiterates exactly what I have been thinking.  Yes, we choose to incarnate.  We choose to re-incarnate.  The effect of astrology on our daily lives is real.  The planets move like clockwork, bringing timing for external pressures and events that are of our choosing.  It is our ability to overcome the situations we are faced with that will affect our soul development, one way or the other.

Fabulous, I loved reading this book, and I am supposed to be studying for an exam.  Here is my challenge, as regular as clockwork.  I have set myself a course, there is a deadline, one thing will lead to another and yet, I am presented with a diversion. My challenge is to stay on the straight and narrow and stick to reading and revising the material I have been working on all year.  Did I manage it?  No, I didn't.  I digressed long enough to write two blogs and read the book about Patterns of the Past! 

I have learnt that this situation I am faced with is part of the challenge of my whole life purpose!  Learning to follow through on regular steps, that many people have stepped on before me, will lead to my destination.  There are no short cuts.  I cannot buy a BSc to write after my name. There is only one way to get one and trips to the library to find books about past lives are not part of the plan!

If you are looking for an extremely interesting read this summer, look no further than checking your Karma from previous lives and the effects of Astrology on your current life experience.

Love and light to everyone who needs it.  I AM off to revise now. 

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment