Thursday 18 November 2010

A rose by any other name

On my daily travels I often see natural symbols that I translate as being significant and relating to someone that I know.


This week I had an Angel Card reading to do.  I was supposed to do it last week but I had some sort of bug, that led to a headache and a cough.  So, a week after I was supposed to meet a lady for the first time I made a new appointment for her to visit me at home.


What usually happens on the first visit is a conversation, whether it is over the cards or just over a cup of tea, about the person I am doing the reading for.  This is fine, I enjoy meeting new people and there is an element of healing that takes place during the 'getting to know you' chat. It is what all people do when they first meet each other, whether they are aware of it or not. They weigh each other up, get a sense of the other person, decide whether they are trustworthy, how much information are they free to share knowing they are in a non-judgemental environment.  


I am aware that doing a spirit writing/clairvoyant message is something that I prefer to do in isolation. In front of my laptop/computer after sitting in meditation and linking with spirit.  So, I have developed a new way of working. So that I can get the message and still do the chat over the angel cards, I do a spirit writing before the person comes round for their appointment.


I have found this to be quite an effective way of getting a clairvoyant message across, it solves the problem of being interrupted by a client or by having them give you information you haven't asked for and then tell you that they told you that!  (honestly, it is what happens, even when people want you to give them information).


So, it was quite lovely this week when my new client turned up and as she sat down I just knew that the photo of the Rose I took was meant for her.  


Now, the rose came to my attention because of the significance I pay to the natural creatures on my path.  A giant woodpigeon, a really fat one, stood in my path and because it was just standing there I watched it as it flew up onto a fence and there, peeking through a wooden trellis was the beautiful deep red rose (see pic on the left).  I took a photo wondering who it would be for.


I showed my new client the photo of the rose and asked her if it meant anything for her...she said she had put a dozen red roses on the coffin of her Dad who had died 2 years ago this week.  She also put a red rose at the grave on the anniversary of his death and she would take one up there this week.


I am grateful to spirit for using woodpigeon, a mobile phone picture and a cough, to bring the timing together for a lovely young woman to have evidence and know that there is no such thing as coincidence and that the rose came to her from spirit as a reminder that her Dad lives on and sends her love.


Thank you to spirit for allowing me to be aware of the significance of spiritual symbols.


Love and light to all of you who need it.


Tamasin

No comments:

Post a Comment