Sunday 12 June 2011

Purely for coincidence

Since I can write.  And write. And write.  I have said it before and I will say it again.  I will try and keep this blog for all things coincidence related, Spirit messages and symbolism. 

 To this end, to satisfy my own chatter, I have started ANOTHER blog.  Blog number three. The 'in the middle blog'.  The blog where I just chat about stuff that has little or no meaning to anyone but me, me, me, me.  Mainly, because no-one listens to me when I talk.  There is no room in my life for talking. I have no-one to listen to me, and I love to talk.  I am a talker.  Since I learnt to listen it seems that I am always on call to listen to everyone else, which is fine, I really am blessed to have learnt what my ears are for, but I have a need to talk, and express myself, and since there is no-one who wants to listen, I have started a new blog, where I will purge all the stuff that I usually taint this blog with. My other blog is called 'Tamasin' and can be found at http://www.chirpychirpycheepcheep.blogspot.com/.

Feel free to visit my alternate universe. The pleasure of your company will always be appreciated.

Love and light to everyone who needs it.

Tamasin x

No comments:

Post a Comment